- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 unpasteurized honey or maple syrup (vegan)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 applesauce or pureed banana
- pinch of cinnamon & nutmeg
- dash of sea salt (fine)
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup chopped and toasted nuts. dried fruit and/or seeds ( pecans are delicious!)
For a little extra something, top with dark chocolate chips or homemade toasted oats!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree beans with liquid ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and and all the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
- Bake for 15 minutes or longer for a dryer consistency.
Enjoy & Stay Healthy,